Adam Scepaniak 07.03.22
5.11 Tactical is known the world over for their purpose-built apparel, footwear, and gear with them most recently collaborating with Amazon Prime Video to celebrate the release of the Amazon Original series The Terminal List. With the debut of this series, 5.11 Tactical made a donation to the National Navy UDT-SEAL Museum as well as produced a limited edition 5.11 | The Terminal List Hoodie and are hosting a special sweepstakes prize package available for customers and viewers.
5.11 Tactical Coverage on AllOutdoor
Based on the best-selling novel by Jack Carr, The Terminal List premiered on Amazon Prime Video this 4th of July weekend on Friday, July 1st starring Chris Pratt as Navy SEAL James Reece. The series follows Reece after his entire platoon of Navy SEALs is ambushed during a high-stakes covert mission and returns home with conflicting memories of the event to discover dark forces are working against him. All 8 episodes have premiered simultaneously.
“5.11 is very excited to be working together with Prime Video again, this time on the launch of the Chris Pratt military drama, The Terminal List. As a brand that focuses on serving those who serve, we are honored to support The National Navy SEAL Museum through our cross-promotional marketing efforts with AVP.” — Debra Radcliff, 5.11’s Chief Marketing Officer
“5.11 Tactical and the National Navy UTD-SEAL Museum are the perfect layers of authenticity we wanted for the Terminal List.” Our writers worked so closely with Jack and the team to ensure we painted an accurate picture of the James Reece character, and we really feel the show achieved that.” Jennifer Verdick, Head of Partnerships & Consumer Events at Prime Video
Not only is this an epic Prime series you will surely want to watch, but 5.11 Tactical along with Prime Video have found unique and creative ways to give back as well. Funds for 5.11’s donation to the National Navy SEAL Museum will be generated from 100% of the net proceeds from sales of the limited-edition 5.11 | The Terminal List Hoodies that will be available through special storefronts on www.511tactical.com and www.amazon.com, as well as the 93 5.11 retail locations nationwide. The digital storefronts will also offer a curated collection of additional gear and items that can be seen in use throughout The Terminal List series.
Also, 5.11’s The Terminal List enter-to-win sweepstakes will offer fans a chance to win a robust 5.11 prize package valued at $2,500 and comprised of some of the latest and greatest 5.11 gear seen throughout the series as well as the entire Jack Carr signed book series. Entries will be accepted from Monday, June 13 to July 11. To enter, or for more information, customers and viewers can visit www.511tactical.com. No purchase is necessary, multiple entries are possible, must be 18 years or older and a US resident to enter.
About 5.11, Inc.
With offices around the globe, 5.11 works directly with end users to create purpose-built apparel, footwear and gear designed specifically to enhance the safety, accuracy, speed, and performance of tactical professionals and technical enthusiasts worldwide. 5.11 products exceed rigorous standards, which have allowed the brand to establish a reputation for innovation and authenticity, and become the premier choice for those who always have to be ready. 5.11 products can be purchased online, through authorized dealers and retailers, as well as at 5.11 company-owned retail stores.
- Learn more about 5.11’s best-selling gear and accessories at www.511tactical.com
- Find a full list of 5.11 company-owned retail stores at https://www.511tactical.com/locations/
- Connect with 5.11 on Facebook, Twitter @511Tactical and on Instagram @511Tactical and #511tactical
- 5.11, Inc. is a subsidiary of Compass Diversified (NYSE: CODI)
- 5.11, 5.11 Tactical and Always Be Ready are registered trademarks of 5.11, Inc. All rights reserved.
About Prime Video
Prime Video offers customers a vast collection of movies, series, and sports— all available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices.
- Included with Prime Video: Watch movies, series and sports, including Thursday Night Football, award-winning Amazon Originals, and other exclusives. Enjoy hits like Coming 2 America, The Boys, One Night in Miami…, Sound of Metal, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Sylvie’s Love, Uploadand My Spyplus Emmy award-winners Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Golden Globe award-winners Borat Subsequent MovieFilm and Small Ax. Prime members also get access to licensed content.
- Prime Video ChannelsPrime members can add channels like CBS All Access, BET+, EPIX, Noggin, NBA League Pass, MLB.tv, STARZ and SHOWTIME—no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available at amazon.com/channels.
- Rent or Buy: Enjoy new-release movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of current TV shows available to buy, and special deals just for Prime members.
- Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices. Stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, game console, or select smart TV. For a complete list of compatible devices, visit amazon.com/howtostream.
- Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of many shopping and entertainment benefits included with a Prime membership, along with fast, free shipping on millions of Prime-eligible items at Amazon.com, unlimited photo storage, exclusive deals and discounts, and access to ad-free music and Kindle ebooks. To sign up or start a 30-day free trial of Prime, visit: amazon.com/prime.